♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♣♥◘◘○♦♣♣♠☺☻♥© I think you have all seen these funny little characters somewhere on blog posts, under comments of even on Facebook or Twitter. Have you ever wanted to know how this characters are generated? It is easy and it is fun, but before I accidentally found that out I didn`t have a slightest clue about them. I can finally use them and share.
This characters are generated with Alt codes. WordPress has its own bulleted lists and many other useful codes we can include in our posts, but even WordPress doesn`t have them all. You can also use them on some other guest posts on any other blogging and writing platform. ☺♣◘♠○}}~⌂ÇüyN=☻♥Í☺■↨§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▲▼♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫☼►♀♪♫♫♫♫♫♪ !”#$%&'()*+,-./012345<=FGPZcd}~⌂Çüé♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼
Let me start:
- Before you try to make this cute little characters, turn on your number lock ( Number Lock ) on.
- After that use the right part of the numbers on your computer.
- Press and hold down the ALT key until you finish with all the numbers needed to generate the character
- After you type what produces the character, release the ALT key and character will show up
- Special characters are always generated with ALT tab key and one or group of numbers
- Alt+0153= ™ it is a trademark sign
- Alt+0176= ° it is a degree sign
- Alt+0169= © it is a copyright sign
- Alt+178= ▓ it is a code sign
- Alt+0134= †
- Alt+1= ☺
- Alt+2= ☻
- Alt+3= ♥
- Alt+4= ♦
- Alt+5= ♣
- Alt+6= ♠
- Alt+7= •
- Alt+8= ◘
- Alt+9= ○
- Alt+10= ◙
- Alt+15= ☼
- Alt+20= ¶
- Alt+21= §
Don`t press the + sign because I have used it to show you what to press together. You can try whatever you want to get what you need. There are countless characters and symbols that you will probably need without searching and copying from other sites.
Enjoy and share with others!
♪♫Katjusa©All rights reserved♪♫