“Unexpected. The world is an interesting place: we stumble upon unexpected things each day, like signs that are unintentionally amusing, bizarre sculptures, or even strange evidence of a miniature world on the side of a building (like the door and window in the shot above, discovered in San Francisco’s Mission District).
So, your photo challenge this week is to capture something unexpected. You can also interpret the theme in other ways: a street scene or landscape that just doesn’t look quite right, an impromptu portrait of a loved one, or any other image that reveals a sense of surprise.”
I want to share some of mine unexpected moments, caught on card, with my camera or phone. You are welcome to leave a comment or share your thoughts, relevant to my UNEXPECTED images.
This image was taken on a sunny day, when suddenly it started to rain. After the rain, I saw a beautiful rainbow, but my phone battery was gone and I couldn`t take that one too. I get special feelings when I look at this picture, because something like this doesn`t happen often.
2. While going trough my phone photos, I discovered a royal wedding. Someone of my closest family members took pictures of a Kate and prince William. This picture was taken in our living room, from a TV. It was taken at unexpected moment and was unexpected.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected (marionlyn.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected (alejandroguerrero99.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected (jeewapathan.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected (superthine.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected (nostalgicnobody.wordpress.com)